To add your second project to the Help for Hokies website, you need to register on the site. You will need to login with your username and password to add or change the page that you create for your project.
- Go to the Help for Hokies website.
- Click the Register link in the upper left toolbar on the site, marked by the red arrow in the image below:
(Note: If you cannot see the details in the images, just click on them for a larger version of the screenshot.)
- Fill out the information on the Create a Login page, shown below:
- Use your vt.edu email address.
- Please do not use the same password that you use for your PID or vt.edu email (for security reasons you should not use the same password on multiple sites).
- Be sure to record your password somewhere in case you forget what you have chosen.
- Choose a username and a profile name that are appropriate. They will be public.
- Click the Complete Sign-Up button in the lower right corner to submit your registration information.
- Check your email for a link to activate your account.
- Click on the link to finish the sign-up process. You will see a message indicating that your account is activated (shown below):
Once you complete the registration process, you can login using the link in the upper left toolbar on the site.